Help & Information
Top of Page
Creating a Recurring Order
- Choose Buy Transit Passes/Recurring Orders from the menu on the CommuterDirect.com home page and most other pages.
- Select a transit system. This will take you to the order form for that system.
- Choose ONE product.
- Choose a date for the recurring order to start. The start date must be at least nine days after the order is placed.
- Select Route, Zone, Start and Destination points if applicable.
- Select a shipping method.
- If you wish to pay for all or part of your recurring order with SmartBenefits or other payment voucher, enter the voucher type and amount you want to apply to this recurring order only. Note that SmartBenefits promises can't exceed your current allocation. If you promise to pay with vouchers you must send them to be received by CommuterDirect.com within ten business days.
- If we are unable to collect the promise amount within 10 business days, your primary payment account will be charged the promise amount.
- Click the "Create Recurring Order" button at the bottom of the form.
If you have not yet created an account and logged in, you will be asked to do so at this time. You do not need to go through the checkout process after creating a Recurring Order.