MTA Commuter Bus Order Form
MTA Commuter Bus Service is a vital link that connects thousands of Maryland’s suburban residents with jobs in Baltimore and Washington D.C. Commuter Bus operates weekdays during morning and evening rush hours, and is managed by private contractors with oversight from the MTA.
Visit their website: http://mta.maryland.gov/commuter-bus
Ten-Trip tickets expire 6 months after date of purchase and are non-refundable. Monthly tickets are valid for one calendar month and are refundable, based on the return postmark date, as follows:
- Postmarked prior to effective month: 100% refund
- Postmarked 1st through 5th of effective month: 75% refund
- Postmarked 6th through 10th of effective month: 50% refund
- Postmarked after the 10th of effective month: 0% refund
- The Metro fare portion of the Transit Link card ($179) is non-refundable once it has been used in the Metro system.
- If your TLC ticket becomes damaged, ONLY WMATA can provide you with a substitute pass. These passes are ONLY available at the Metro sales office.
- You can choose to have your order automatically renewed each month. Recurring orders are shipped to arrive a few days prior to the beginning of the month. You will not be charged until your order is processed by CommuterDirect.com®. You can easily suspend your recurring order for one or more months by logging in to your account, clicking the " Recurring Orders" tab, and editing your recurring order.
- To create a Recurring Order, click "Recurring Orders" in the menu. Select your transit system to go to the order form for that system. Choose your product and quantity. Use the pop-up menu to select the month for which you would like to begin receiving your order. Click the "create recurring order" button. If you would like to place recurring orders for additional products, repeat the process for each product.
- If you would like to pay for a portion of your recurring order by SmartBenefits or fare vouchers, a credit card must be on file in your CommuterDirect.com account. Please select the type of alternative payment and enter the amount you will be sending. Your credit card will be charged for any remaining balance.
- Note that if you do not select free first class mail shipping a shipping charge is added each time an order is shipped.
- If you would like to place a one-time order, in addition to your recurring order, please return to the fare menu after creating your recurring order and click "One-Time Orders."
- Click here to download a Fare Voucher Mail-In Form.
Why is my SmartBenefits promise amount limited?
- Your SmartBenefits promise for this order may not exceed the total product cost plus shipping cost.
- The total SmartBenefits promises in all of your active recurring orders may not exceed the amount you have allocated to CommuterDirect.com in the WMATA SmartBenefits system. If you have recently updated your SmartBenefits allocation in the WMATA SmartBenefits system, the change may take up to one hour to be reflected in the CommuterDirect.com system.