MARC Train Service Order Form
The MARC Train Service (MARC) is an integral component of Maryland's transportation system. The 187-mile commuter rail system, providing service on three lines, operates Monday-Friday between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC and Perryville, MD; and Washington, DC and Martinsburg, WV.
Visit their website: http://mta.maryland.gov/marc-train
One-Way tickets expire 6 months from date of purchase and are nonrefundable. Weekly tickets are valid for one calendar week and are refundable if the return postmark is dated no later than 11:59 p.m. the Friday prior to the effective week. Monthly tickets are valid for one calendar month and are refundable, based on the return postmark date, as follows:
- Postmarked prior to effective month: 100% refund
- Postmarked 1st through 5th of effective month: 75% refund
- Postmarked 6th through 10th of effective month: 50% refund
- Postmarked after the 10th of effective month: 0% refund
- The Metro fare portion of the Transit Link card ($117) is non-refundable once it has been used in the Metro system.
- If your MARC TLC ticket becomes damaged, ONLY WMATA can provide you with a substitute pass. These passes are ONLY available at the Metro sales office.